Kristine Meredith is a trial lawyer and partner at the Danko Meredith Law Firm. She has represented victims of aviation accidents or their families in both state and federal courts. She has been named a Northern California “Super Lawyer” by vote of her peers and has extensive experience in federal multi-district litigation.
In addition to representing victims in cases against aircraft and engine manufacturers, Ms. Meredith has at one time or another represented injured clients against virtually every major US airline. She brings to her cases special expertise in the medicine relevant to thermal injuries and to traumatic brain injuries.
- Aviation Accidents
- Catastrophic Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association
- San Mateo County Trial Lawyers Association
- Santa Clara County Trial Lawyers Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association for Justice
- BA, Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark School of Law, 1992
- JD, University of California Davis, with Honors, 1989